07-04-2007, 05:26 AM   #16
Romo
Lieutenant Colonel
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: GR Yaris GT4RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steved View Post
Handling is as you would expect. BMW haven't gone soft, but they have given the M3 a much wider repetoire than previously. It will satisfy those who like to cruise AND those who like to race.

Looks wise, I would say it 'does not' look better in person. Aesthetics are not the E92 M3s strongest point, although I suspect it will grow on you. It's real top qualities are handling, engine performance and sound.
Have to disagree on the last remark; Looks wise it is definatly better IRL than on screen or picture. This not exclusive a M3 problem, also other BMW`s share the same problem; bad on pictures, IRL just fine..............................

I saw the M3 Alpine white myself IRL at Garching, way bettter than you ever could imagine. IMHO there are only 2 good colors for the M3; Jerez Black and Silverstone2,. Now Alpine white is not bad, but it is hyped IMO, also it is not an exlusive ///M color. I would never buy an M3 in a color that isn`t an exclusive ///M one, therefore Space gray is also not an option, for me that is.

Like your report thoug......................very good
Appreciate 0