View Single Post
      09-12-2020, 10:28 AM   #7
berns
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
Awesome man! Welcome to the dark-side of e92 M3 ownership.
Just saw the feature video of your 1 last week and loved the attention to detail you put into every piece on that build and that it was 100% track setup, quick, and functional while still looking incredibly OEM+
Can't wait to follow what you do with this one. Cheers!
That means a lot! Thanks -- that was 100% the plan, so I'm glad it seems that way to others haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //steve\\ View Post
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you do here.

I've been following you on IG for quite a while.

Similar mindset to what I'd ultimately like to do. 4.10s are on my short list of things I want bad. Already have stage1 tune from Epic which I've been happy with and will inevitably do Primary deletes + intake in a similar fashion.
Thanks! Not totally sure how this car will end up yet, but I'll try to enjoy the process for a bit haha.

Yeah... You know, I kind of wish I got a DCT car, because I've had manuals for so long, but I like the simplicity and weight savings of manual too. I just think the gearing and lightning shifts make the E92 feel way faster on DCT vs Manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterClutch888 View Post
Cant wait to see what u do to it.

Looking forward on the final product.

Ur 135 is definitely epic, so dope!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk94 View Post
Welcome to the M3 side of things, Alex.

Your 1 series build was great and beautifully done, can't wait to see the progression of the M3. Love the wrap color btw!
Glad to be here. I was always bummed sharing info on the 135i build because the e82 forum was so dead most times! Feels good to be back in a proper M car after 6 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
Buttonwillow Oct 17 with Speed Ventures?

Progress looks great, excited to see the wrap all done!
Oct 17th seems like a reasonable goal, and would probably be my first track day since January, and my last track day before the baby comes (11/29), so, I'll aim for this. No idea what to expect from this car, but excited to see!
Appreciate 3
tsk941522.00
Kelse921131.50