View Single Post
      06-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #120
Wheel'$ForLe$$
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Andy, not sure what the problem is. Your fitments were not off, the 275 tire in the front is completely wrong for starters causing your fitment issues. Your rubbing in the rear is caused by your selection of a 305/30 for an aggressive offset. You say that your paint was peeling, we said no problem we will pick them up and pay for the shipping back and forth to get them fixed. Once received inspection CLEARLY showed it was caused during improper installation with a large tool causing scuffing to the edge of the bolt holes. If the paint was actually peeling it would be in other areas not involving being impacted. We took care of it anyway.

In the end we sent you a set out with your custom finish in a very timely manner. You were not happy with fitments or finish, so no questions asked we picked them up to fix them. We had to order new outers upon your request, rebuild, re-seal, and re-mount your wheels out of our own expense and then ship them back to you. We actually completely re built them to fit your tire set up and never complained during the process. We would also update you right away when you needed an update. Again not sure what the problem is, your tracking number shows that you will receive the wheels latest tomorrow and they look incredible. I hope when you get them you are more than satisfied with them!

please pm me or call me if you need any more information on them
Appreciate 0