View Single Post
      02-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #1
gnat
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Wishing for an e30iX

Interest in trading for e90 sport seats?

Thanks to the e30 we recently picked up, I now understand the whole "ultimate driving machine" thing (up until today i've hated my wife's e90). I'm in the market for a new car and my wife convinced me to take a look at the 335d (interested in diesels) and I found that what I hate so much about the ride in her car is her sport seats. The normal seats make it a much better ride (in my opinion) for me and worth considering (the price, not so much... ). She hasn't said it, but after almost two years of hate, I think she is happy it is only the seats I hate now

So my problem is that there are some parts of the sports package that I am very much interested in, but it also means I get the seats that I really don't want. So, should I go with the 335d does anyone have normal seats that they would be willing to trade?

I'd be getting black leather and would obviously want the trade seats to match and be in like-new condition (after all, mine will be new). They will be power, but lumbar is up in the air since that is the only part of the prem package that we (she) is interested in.

This is by no means a "gonna happen" thing yet. Still just weighing options.

Thanks,
-dave
Appreciate 0