View Single Post
      07-02-2020, 10:28 AM   #7
gnjax
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Perhaps you should have done price research before buying? I wouldn't expect them to honor anything you "heard" someone say. Always get pricing direct from the source and do your research before buying and use what others say as just a guide, as things change, as do the prices.

Perhaps you handled it in the wrong way and the relationship broke down. If you were missing parts you should have brought that up as the first.
Indeed, as far as the core charge goes that's my bad for not asking them prior. As I said in my previous answer, that was just common sense to me, even if we didn't specifically agree on a price. I didn't expect them to honor what other people say, but at least give me an offer. I don't really trust they didn't apply a core charge on my order, doesn't really makes sense that was the quote I got from my first ever exchange with them. Did they trust me right off with sending back old parts after I received the kit ? I don't know I may be wrong but from my research on that matter everyone I saw talking about it had core charges applied to their order. Anyway, it's just the way they answered to that, after all the quirks that happened with the injectors and cable beforehand that made it the cherry on the cake. Again, not really a money problem it's just the global feeling of carelessness.
Maybe I handled it the wrong way, I tried my best to be respectful and give them options, not imposing what I want (Essentially tried to not be a Karen). I never had problem with any business before, I usually have good exchanges with most business owner I buy from especially in the car business as we share the same passion so I was a bit surprised by how this conversation turned out.

I'm not sure what missing parts you're talking about though

Last edited by gnjax; 07-02-2020 at 10:34 AM..
Appreciate 0