First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaehshim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman727 View Post
Haha. No I don't regret waiting. The M3 was a used one I got in 2012 as a present to myself after fellowship. The dude was a rich baron to a shipping company and lived in the Hamptons. I worked for 5 years and am now on the verge of partnership. The 911 is also a used, albeit CPO vehicle. I saw some interesting formulas about affordability of a car. The rule of thumb I use is: if you can afford 2 or 3 if you had to afford it. My other reason to buy now is because of low interest rates.

Regarding the garage: yes it needs to be finished but car first and garage second. Silly as it sounds the M3 will be parked outside once the Subie goes on Saturday. I need to either Opticoat it or clear film it. Thoughts?
btw im there with you haha, this damn endless medical education...
hopefully i'll see the light at the end of the tunnel...and follow your path n grab myself the next next gen 911 gt3 lol
911 gt3 would definitely not be my daily. I toyed with the idea 991.2 GT3. It may even be appreciate but ultimately not a car I can daily, too low and too flashy. I'm plus the delta would be > 40k over a CPO'd 991.2 4S. The Carrera line feels like the gentleman's sports car. An AM Vantage would also one but too old and difficult to service.
Appreciate 0