View Single Post
      04-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #167
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

i gave up one this thread....

nissan never ever proved anything still....

the gtr is no comparison to me even compared to a REGULAR 911. I would get a 911 anyday over a 80k nissan. That sounds so rediculous.

If people are really that dumb to think that a gtr can do 7:27 with a STOCK gtr, then your just an idiot.

a car with 3850 pounds can never achieve those times, especially with 480 or 530hp. You guys keep yapping about its so advanced drivetrain. thats BS. When comparing this car to other caliper cars such as a gt2, gt3, zr1, yada yada, keep in mind that all the cars listed were built for TRACK purposes minus the roll cage(which can be bought for the porsches from the factory), so if you think nissan has built a more advanced drivetrain system then the cars above, then you must be tripping, or an idiot. A car(even a supercar) packing as much meat as 10 bears like the gtr can not achieve exit times or straight line or the same stopping power. If using AWD was the game winner, they wouldnt make the gt3 or gt2 OR ZR1 or viper ACER, Ferrari and i can list a lot more cars, Notice these cars are the TOP TIER cars for each manufacturer or pretty damn frecking close to it and are using RWD.

Besides whats the point, did the transmission give out after this run? Or was the warranty voided? To me its all BS, if this car was built solely to outrun the porsche 911 tt on the TRACK, then they would have never started voiding warranties for a built in Launch control. To me it only comes down to one thing, they did WHATEVER they can to make it faster then the big daddy porsche. Which only comes down to using a non-stock GTR.

Its so funny how no one else in the business, and NO ONE, has been able to achieve such godly things like Nissan, especially when all the cars it takes out short of a enzo or GT, are all 3000 pounds, 800 pounds lighter. If you really think Nissan's advancements overcame 800 pounds, and still managed to beat not so normal cars(fair to say, afterall we are not comparing these cars to a m3 or rs5 around the ring) then you must be a foolish as thinking your going to win the lottery today. Especially after others have tried to achieve the same times and have not come close.

THE END/GAME OVER/ END THE THREAD.
Appreciate 0