View Single Post
      04-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #156
maaicher
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacerdaschoon View Post
WoW these M3 forums are out of control, i dont see the big deal in getting so over hyped up over something so irrelevant to your daily life.. GTR is a great car irrespective of your presumed HP ratings and other issues you put forward. Facts are facts times are times. Heres another review of the porsche up against the GTR driven by a GP2 driver Bruno Senna
yah it gets pretty crazy, the issue isnt how great of a car the GTR is, we can all agree it is a beast. to me the issue and im sure with many others are the ethics of nissan. They post these amazing times which i believe they achieved however they do not say what parts were on the car and other stats, they just release a pic with a bunch of happy people surrounding an obviously not stock GTR. In this thread the GTR in question has the club sport package which is not available here in the US which causes some controversy.
Appreciate 0