View Single Post
      05-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #14
juyeop
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13 STI & 13 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfisher99 View Post
If it's already been a few days and you intend to wait even more over the weekend, what's to stop them from saying it was fine when you left and you must have damaged it yourself over the past few days? Something like Alcantara is easily damaged so it's a plausible argument for them.

When you first noticed it, you should have at least sent a picture and an email to let them know.

Hopefully they will make it right, but businesses are increasingly crappy these days.
You are right man. What happened was that it has been raining crazy in Florida and that day was even worse. I noticed the damage before I got on the highway, but my focus was "let's not hydrolock the engine" that day. I got back to my town safely and parked my car in friend's garage which is like 7 miles away from where I live. I didn't have time to go back to my car since I'm busy with work and extracurricular activities, but I've been thinking non stop about the damage. It's bothering me a lot. I'm planning to take out my car tomorrow and take a picture of the damage and send it to the service advisor that took care of me probably.
Appreciate 0