Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul@mpowermotorsports View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk rex wagon View Post
Just got a tracking info from BE!
Yup. That's great. Orders are starting to get shipped out now. We should be all caught up by the end of next week.
Hello to everyone. Bearings will be ready to be shipped out in the next day or two. Unfortunately, it's bad timing for me. As I have an annual trip planned to some African countries for aid purposes. The places where I will be will have no internet service nor any phone service till the 26th of August.

A friend will be handling all the shipping for bearings and bolts. I will be giving him access to my login so you can PM me and he will reply. Also, you can call him or text him directly at, +13138985333. You can also email at info@mpowermotorsports.org and he will reply to you promptly.

Nobody has paid the full amount for the bearings and bolts as of yet. Other the ones who purchased them directly from my website. I have taken a small deposit from some of you. So I'll have him send you the invoice for the rest of the amount and you guys can start paying the invoices and he will ship the bearings and bolts to you.

I'll be back on the 26th and will update the forum when upon my return. Wish me luck.
Appreciate 0