JerezblackM3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 dct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerezblackM3 View Post
There are many bolt on twin turbo kits from pure and Vargas that quality as full bolt ons and making over 630whp

I have both, e92 m3 and e92 Alpina b3 Biturbo ( 335 based ) and will pull the trigger on either the pure stage 2 twin turbos or the Vargas twin turbos, both making over 600. So let's see how this goes with the supercharged m3s.
Ok here you go. ESS M3 vs Pure Turbo Shop Car which made up to 700 wheel but they estimated 600 wheel for this event:

I've seen that. Made me happy knowing if I supercharge my m3 I'll be able to beat an upgraded turbos m4, but I'm guessing companies are still learning on how to make more power with the m4 because I've seen 335s run so much harder than this m4. But needless to say, it's still silly to argue which is a better car as we all know the m3 is the well rounded sports car here. But it all runs down to how much money put on performance that will make the car a better straight line performer. Speaking majority wise, an ESS 625 or 650 will beat most 335s but there will be those few 335 that will trash the 650. Life goes on