View Single Post
      08-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #10
gan1hck
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

had the same thing with my new PSS.....found out on my way to the track.....a little worried, but when driving on the track, didn't notice it at all.

Racked up 120 miles on the track, and on the way home, the vibration seemed less.

As long as it doesn't affect my track use, it's no big deal for me.

Very easy to not drive at 80 mph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo629 View Post
I just swapped the OE Contis for some PSS F255/35/19 R275/35/19, and now I have this steering wheel vibration when I'm traveling at 80mph. It's really weird since my car only had 309 miles when I swapped for the PSS.

I got the tires from America's Tires, big mistake, not only they scratched up my brand new ZCP wheels, they also can't balance tires for s**t. They actually re-balanced my tires two more times before I took my car to Tire Central in San Gabriel for some road force balance. Donald from Tire Central told me 3 tires were out of balance, and the road balance showed everything is well within the index of 25. The vibration lessened big time after Tire Central did their work, but I can still feel the vibration.

I'm running out of ideas as to what can cause this, I've already done the road force balance. Please chime in if you run the same setup as me, PSS 255/275 combo on ZCP wheels.
Appreciate 0