View Single Post
      12-01-2020, 01:19 PM   #1567
icanturn
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Update: I get everything working. I did need to buy the full version of bimmercode. You cant actually code anything with the free version.

I needed to play with the carsara EQ and raise the BMW aux to half. After I made some adjustments it sounds REALLY good. Much better than my tune2air dongle. The bass hits super hard and way more powerful than tune2air.

My only gripes so far is the UI seems to be a bit buggy. It dropped my BT connection a few times. Also when music is not playing (like between songs), I do hear some interference/static.

I put the antenna on the box itself, which it says not to do, but it fits perfectly there. So mabe I should put it somewhere else to reduce the static. The Bimmertech vid puts it right next the the box, but there is not much material for it to stick on to, and its still right next to the box, so im not sure if it will make a huge difference putting it there vs my location. I'll keep you updated in this.

I still need to wire in the backup camera, but im swamped with work today so its gonna have to wait until tomorrow.
Appreciate 0