09-29-2021, 12:59 PM   #3
Virendra7
Private
Rep
Drives: M3 e92 '12 MR, ZCP,22K STOCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by importraceram View Post
Hi all,

I am a fairly new'ish owner but have been lurking for a while. This past April I purchased pbonsalb's e90 M3 and could not be happier. Being that it is such a joy to drive I was thinking about heading up north this fall. I have never done the Kanc before but have heard good things. I am thinking late October (once the foliage buzz has calmed down). I have a couple of friends, one with a CLK63 Black Series and the other with a Gen 2 CTS-V, who would like to join so I am not just looking for M3 guys but enthusiasts in general. I have another acquaintance from a former community with a B7 RS4 who has expressed interest in joining. I don't have an exact itinerary just yet but I am thinking something along the lines of meeting in the Concord, NH area, cruising up route 93 to the Kanc. It doesn't need to be anything crazy (100 cars) although that would be cool. Let me know if you are interested. Tentatively looking like Sunday October 24. Will probably get a pretty early jump but not sure exactly what time yet for the meet up.

-Adam
will keep it in mind.. might be out there...that wknd
Appreciate 0