View Single Post
      09-18-2020, 12:09 PM   #84
Properstyle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMLYSDN View Post
Perhaps IND can comment on this mod. I saw this installed a few years ago on a former client aka Silver Ghost which was featured on this forum. At the time when I viewed the car, the roof had been installed for some time. The thing that struck me the most was that you could see the outline of the sunroof. Was this because the tray and components were left in place? I have seen a few of these installs and I would garner that it's better to remove that item and replace it with the E92 roof bracing and E90 slick top roof liner.

IND to comment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMLYSDN View Post
Perhaps IND can comment on this mod. I saw this installed a few years ago on a former client aka Silver Ghost which was featured on this forum. At the time when I viewed the car, the roof had been installed for some time. The thing that struck me the most was that you could see the outline of the sunroof. Was this because the tray and components were left in place? I have seen a few of these installs and I would garner that it's better to remove that item and replace it with the E92 roof bracing and E90 slick top roof liner.

IND to comment?
Don't have that issue on my car. It is an original slick top
Appreciate 0