///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM3AN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpacegrayMe90 View Post
OP, a few things are missing from your post. Your Rod bearings and throttle actuators, were they done? If so, at what miles were they done? These are standard inquires to expect from potential buyers. It will also save you some unnecessary private messages on these questions.

Some have commented on your selling point being high. I believe there is a buyer for every price point, especially if it's their dream spec.

Great looking car. GLWS!
Hi, great points to mention! I believe they are stock as of now. Oil analysis had shown they didn't have trace amounts of elements present. As for my price, I see people selling 2010 and 2011s with high miles for 38k. For a ZCP 2013 I don't think my price is high to be fair. Each to their own. No rush in selling just testing waters. Thanks for your interest!
I believe from the fair amount of research I had previously done long ago regarding the Rod bearing issue the verdict is that oil analysis doesn't prove as a worthy indication as to whether or not your bearings are on the way out.
Appreciate 0