View Single Post
      11-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #68
calintexas
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

A Bit More Info About Cars & Coffee

I see that there are people (non BMW owners) coming from far away whose main interest is likely Cars & Coffee rather than the BMW M3 group meet. I've only been to Cars & Coffee once (October), and this is a holiday weekend with cooler weather predicted which could substantially change the dynamic of the event from what I observed in October. That said; here's how the October event worked: When I arrived about 8:30 AM, most of the regular parking spaces were filled. By 9:00 to 9:15 they were double parking cars in the driveways in front of the earlier arrivals. Cars continued to arrive steadily until about 10:00. There were lots of people milling about looking and talking from 9:00 until about 10:30. By 10:30 there were fewer people and I noticed that quite a few cars were leaving. By 11:30 (when I left) my guess is that about 1/2 the cars were gone. The photo below was taken at 10:00 (notice how many people there are in the background - the photo only covers a small part of the layout).
Attached Images