11-21-2019, 06:57 AM   #11
jritt@essex
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, NSX, 997.2, 987.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whit45 View Post
Just a shout out to the guys at Essex. I talked to them about a year ago discussing my brake needs on my E92 M3. They gave me all kinds of info on different braking systems, what level I was at, and where I was wanting to go. After about a 30 minute conversation It was determined that a pad change, better rotor, and a fluid change would be all I would need at my current skill level , and then the kicker; they recommended a different vendor! I was totally impressed, and blown away at the same time. Well this year I feel my skill level is up a couple of points, and that new BBK might be in my future!
Thank you very much! We really appreciate the feedback. Seeing that everyone at Essex was an enthusiast or racer before choosing this career path, we know what it's like to be on the other end of the phone line! Our priority is to guide our clients towards what is right for their car and their needs. Sometimes that means a sale, and other times that means a 'hopefully we'll meet again on a future project'. Just let us know if we can help when you're ready.
Appreciate 0