View Single Post
      11-28-2017, 06:02 PM   #1
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

FS: E90 M3 (enthusiast owned, meticulously maintained)

*****SOLD*****

$28,000
2008 BMW M3 sedan
Silverstone Metallic II (M-only color)
6MT
64,5XX miles
Last 7 of VIN: E215418
Options: Everything for 2008 except for DCT and 19’ wheels. Refer to picture of window sticker
Ownership History:
• 2-owners
• I owned this car since June 2010 @ 8200 miles
• Garaged its entire life
• 3M clear bra (half clip) installed in 2013
• Absolutely no aftermarket performance, wheel or suspension modifications ever installed
• Reason for selling: No issues, moving to the next level

Maintenance/Mechanical History:
Mechanically sound, well maintained car, adult driven. Only 2 warranty services have ever been performed: airbag and throttle actuators. Nothing else has ever broken.
• No accidents, clean title, no stories.
• Full records car: I have a binder filled with every receipt for parts/labor that has ever been performed on this car and will be transferred to the buyer.
• I also have a summary spreadsheet that show maintenance and warranty history of this car. Only OEM parts and fluid were installed. All maintenance was performed at either a BMW dealership or a reputable independent M-car shop. I only performed oil and basic fluid changes myself. (Denoted in records)
• 4 years of Blackstone oil analysis reports that may be provided for serious inquires.
• Servicing performed in last 6 months: Complete brake job, oil, filter, air filter, diff fluid change, spark plugs and airbag warranty replacement. Refer to picture of CBS.
• Tires have no plugs or damage, all matching OE spec RE050s, 7/32nds left
• 2 keys, manual, flat repair kit
• Original aluminum trim swapped with factory carbon leather trim

Disclaimers:
• Windshield wiper fluid is leaking out of tank. I don’t know the root cause, but from what I read, likely the hose connection might be loose. It holds enough fluid to still be effective.
• One minor indentation on the right rear corner of bumper. Refer to photo. Likely no need for repaint or molding. Just need to remove bumper and push it out. No spider webing effects on the paint.
• Crease on the left rear lower corner of bumper. Refer to photo.

Explanation for bumper damages: What can I say? This being Bay Area, people take no ownership of hitting/damaging my car in the parking lot and then driving away. It happened on separate occasions in the same Target parking lot. I’ve have quote for $500 to fix the bumper. I have estimate on hand for serious inquiries. I believe it is such a minor aesthetic issue, I’ve lived with it for the last 4 years with these imperfections.
Attached Images

Last edited by Flying Ace; 01-09-2018 at 05:34 PM..
Appreciate 0