Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Nerd View Post
LMFAO, totally forgot to finish the story

Anyways, she said her name was "mia" or "meah" similar to that, i introduced myself, we had a little chat abt how she could afford her car at that age (blk clk convertable modded) she said she was a receptionist at a real estate firm, yada yada, conversation went on for about 10 minutes, till she got a phone call & walked away for 2 minutes.
When she came back, she said "You're pretty cute...that was a very cute pick up line, but sorry i got a bf, i just dont want to lead you on for no reason"

I wanted to slap a bitch and use that "i have a goldfish" shit, but i just sucked it up and told her it was no biggie & it was nice meeting her.
She was one of the cutest i've seen & couldn't afford 1/2 the stuff she was wearing lol, so probably did myself a favor in the end hahahah.

(still confuses the shit out of me as to why she set right next to me tho....ideas?)

Honestly, depending on how long you guys talked and got to know one another. If a girl for any reason to go there and just have a thought in her head of that whole situation. Means shes interested. Who said you cant be her best friend.

I remember reading an article that you more likely to marry your best friend (Male/Female) then your current (Bf/Gf) or other girls your interested in, etc.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0