View Single Post
      04-09-2018, 07:28 AM   #91
SYT_Shadow
///M Powered for Life
Rep
Drives: E90M/E92M/M4GTS/M4GT4/X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyary View Post
I came into the E92 M3 world once I saw the replacement. It took one test drive in 2013 E92 with 6000 miles on it and I was sold, smitten, and stopped thinking about anything else.

Coming late to the party allows me to research, I am obsessive reader/researcher, and learn what works from the other "obsessive" nuts out there.

My "method" is not fair. I have little to contribute and mostly "take" others ideas, methods and procedures.

So perhaps what I can contribute here is that I am not deleting my rear seat. Since I installed on the BK Recaro Profi SPA, there is no way for the average size person to fit in them. So they will have to sit in the back. The BK don't allow for the front seat to fold forward. But... they move forward enough that a decent size person, the one that can't fit in the front, can squeeze in and sit in the back.

I was worrying about this issue (bk and NOT deleting the rear seat) for quite a bit. So there you have it. "contribution".
Ha, well, it's the advantage of late comers, if you do your research then you always have the right solution!

The E9X is a very special car and although I have two I keep thinking of getting a third one!
Appreciate 0