View Single Post
      09-13-2010, 03:37 PM   #9
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimodem View Post
You are talking about a left lane sitter or somebody creating a rolling road block going the same speed as a car on the right. I hate those people worse than the people who think the have a right to pass on the right just to make an unsafe lane change endangering me. One can be going faster than people in the right lane and still have a gap open on the right. That doesn't mean it is their opportunity to cut me off. Now if I am way behind the car in front of me in the left lane and I can move over easily to the right, then that is my bad.

@M3_WC: I am not going slow in the left lane, that is your assumption. I am going the same speed as the car in front of me and keeping a minimal safe distance in case they brake suddenly. People that think I must tailgate or get out of the way are the ones who do not belong on the roads.
If I notice a car behind me is going faster or wants to go faster then me, I will change lanes and let them pass me. Let them realize you can't go faster because of traffic ahead of you instead of getting pissed off about it.
Appreciate 0