View Single Post
      10-03-2017, 01:34 PM   #183
Flying Ace
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G05 45e, 997.1 & 991.1 GT3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMiGGs View Post
This guy could have used a bomb or multiple small bombs, and could have killed half the the people there. He decided to use firearms for whatever reason. Look at the UK, they dont need firearms, they use vehicles to plow into crowds. I dont think gun control or making more laws helps. It only affects law abiding citizens.

I honestly think, it was a set up. Soon after the shooting hillary clinton tweeted about the NRA.

Not only that, but info on the firearms he used are out. Please tell me why most his guns are AR-15s. They either have, bipods, front grips, an extended magazine, recoil stocks, and lasers lol.

Silly hillary doesnt know a silencer would fail due to overheat from an automatic fire rate. what an idiot.

Not only that, but the guy was able to successfully pick people off from a long distance, at an automatic fire-rate, and with a recoil bump stock. Dude knew how to compensate for windage and everything. No military training or police training or anything. His brother doesnt even look devastated during the interview. His brother literally said his brother eats burritos, while smirking.

To me it sounds like a gun-control set up, or maybe hillary getting back at the NRA for helping trump. IDK lol
Tin foil hat day today I see...