Garage List
2015 BMW F80 M3  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [0.00]
FS: OEM Exhaust Mod for E92 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am selling my OEM exhaust with straight pipe exhaust mod. Exhaust is in good condition (just needs to be cleaned up a bit, which I will do before it is sold). It came off the car this morning and these are the pics just before it came off and immediately after. I will post an old sound clip I have too.

I welded on Cyba black tips (over the stock tips) to clear my diffuser and stick out a little bit beyond the edge of the diffuser. The tips can be completely removed or you can replace the tips entirely and add whatever you want. If you dont like the look of the chrome tips sticking out, you can paint them also. They are not visible at all when on the car.

You will notice a small hole in the chrome portion of the tip. This is not a leak hole as the tip is double layered. It was where the welder screwed up and burnt through the metal.

I will not ship as you know how heavy these are. Great deal for anyone who wants to do the mod but doesnt want to spend the $400+. Located in Beverly Hills area.

Last edited by MRG Race Co; 06-20-2014 at 03:11 PM..
Appreciate 0