View Single Post
      10-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #295
My3rdM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
No using my reasoning - if there was a car that looked identical to an M3, performed the same as an M3 and cost $3000 rather than $60,000 then yes I would buy it.

Expensive watches are sold for the sizzle not the sausage - you aren't buying $10,000s of watch you are paying $500 for the watch and $9,500s for the "privilege" of having a designer name on the watch.
Having said that - a well balanced person who has the cash and the interest to buy a $10,000 watch, who is pleased with his purchase and keeps it to himself is fine with me but people who instead say "Fake things are for fake people" are probably people with a small penis.
Fake is fake is fake is fake...If you are purchasing, wearing a fake IWC it means you like the real thing, if you can't afford or don't want to spend the money, get a seiko, citizen, bulova, u-boat etc... Would you put on fake bbs lm's on your car? The small penis comment sounds like something a little kid would say...If you're trying to take this to a different level...I'm not going there...I just can't imagine wearing anything fake, I can't afford some of my "dream"watches, I would never imagine paying for a fake one and flaunting it as if I paid $50,000 for a watch when it was $500... That's all
Appreciate 0