CravingBavaria
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
How do YOU shop for your M3?

Hello All,

I made a post last week thinking I found my right car, but alas it was not the one!

I was curious how all of you shop for your M3? I am more or less addicted to trying to find the right one and go to LENGTHY searches a few times a day to see if the one pops up. I would be impressed if someone has something I am not yet doing!

-First is always checking here. Good prices and enthusiasts who take care of them.

-Second is a mix of Cars.com, CarGurus.com, and AutoTrader. For some reason AutoTrader doesn't let you sort by newest listing which I use each time on Cars.com and CarGurus.

-Next are some more websites to maybe get lucky... those being Auto.com, CarsForSale.com, Edmunds, and TrueCar. I actually really like Edmunds and TrueCar.

-Then the sites that usually overlap into the ones above, CarFax, CarMax, and Carvana!

-And of course the private finds via the 1000mi radius feature on Craigslist (sort by newest listing). I've also been looking at eBay motors.

-Finally the most drastic I have tried are Facebook Marketplace, OfferUp and LetGo.

-Hopefully this can help some of you out if you are running out of ideas like me.

It's been fun searching, but I'm ready to find my car!!!
Appreciate 0