View Single Post
      01-29-2018, 07:54 AM   #866
Joebie
Grandmaster
Rep
Drives: 2018 ///M2 6MT

I've been able to maintain top ~.17% in PUBG FPP Squads but I'm really starting to get frustrated by bluehole and their ineptitude.

Seems like many games I die because 2 shotgun shots point blank to someones chest isnt enough to kill them, or my parachute snags on some BS and I start the match with 1/3rd health. Or the clothing loot spawns in before the weapons loot (because that makes total sense right?)

Also the red zone is deafening, and so is the sound of 50 glass panels breaking at once when you throw a grenade into a house. At least you can predict the red zone and turn down the volume or mute, but you cant really predict the glass shattering thing.

And then they have the balls to release an update with one single bug fix for something no one in the world has ever complained about before.

I've tried fortnite but I hate third person with a passion and dont really like the building mechanics. Maybe I need to try it again. I can't wait for a competent dev to make a decent battle royale game.

I've almost stopped playing PUBG now in favor for Rocket League and old school Runescape.
Appreciate 1