View Single Post
      11-18-2018, 07:09 PM   #69
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
Ocon was squeezed off of the inside of the track.
At that time verstappen was ahead of Ocon. Look at the footage:

Does this look like a good move to unlap oneself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
Punishment is not evidence,
No punishment follows after the parties that have the mandate to judge found one guilty.
Therefore Ocon is the guilty one.
I dont see why you doubt the decision of the FIA race director. I bet he knows a lot more on this than all of us together here.

If Ocon planned his overtake like he should have he wouldnt have been 10 carlengths behind when turning up on the straight and could have used DRS at the beginning of the straight completely overtaking him on the straight instead of now only able to put his car next to verstappen at the end of the straight.
It was a poorly planned/executed overtaking situation. He didnt have the patience to wait another lap to place his car correctly at the beginning of the straight to do a proper overtake. He fucked up and wanted to hold his ground on the next corner. He had no right to do that being 1 lap behind and he got punished by the officials for that poor move.
Thats what happened.

If Ocon didnt make a mistake, he wouldnt have recieved his punishment. Its that simple.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 11-18-2018 at 07:31 PM..
Appreciate 1