View Single Post
      05-10-2018, 01:55 PM   #72
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
You started with a one-line comment that asserted something about MDM. I've shown quite a bit of data to the contrary that has been collected over several years. Since then, you've written a lot of words, but you haven't provided a SINGLE shred of data or anything else to backup any of your claims. In fact, you have repeatedly said you don't even have any data. You've admitted that you're giving me a hard time. And in the end, you question the value of the data I've collected.

You want to question what I post? Great. Question it. I have no ego when it comes this stuff. I say over and over again on this forum, I am not a motorsport industry expert. I have been learning as I go, and sharing what I have discovered. Not many others are sharing their data here on the forum. But if you're going to say stuff like, "...I perceive there is much more to the analysis than: Dogbone's measured experience = MDM doesn't get into the rear brakes much.", then you need to stop perceiving, go strap a data logging device to your CAN bus, you need to go drive a shit-ton on track and collect dozens of days of hard data that proves something different---because it will take many days and many brake pads to prove your claims. Or, at the very least, you need to provide links to someone else's data. (Good luck finding that.) After you do that, I am HAPPY to listen to any of your conclusions. In fact, I wish more people would do exactly that----post up their data charts. Then there would be more to discuss! But until you do that, all your fancy "psi, Omega" terms and all your other theoreticals and questionings are just a bunch of arm chair grand-standing with nothing to support it. I'll take my data any day over your butt dyno.

And-----now I'm done with this thread.
Sorry man. Like I said, I loved your data. Hope we can meet in person sometime.
Appreciate 0