United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW 328 [Sold]

Garage List
2010 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebl View Post
Darrik,
Yes that looks better than the previous version to me. When I was looking at that on my Samsung phone it was fairly dark and I lost a lot of the hedge. On my computer I could see it better but still fairly dark. (very old but calibrated monitor)
The only criticism I have of this is on angles. The hedge tops are very slightly off, the left one is higher. The walkway at the bottom of the photo is not centered. The last one is purely up to interpretation but the height at which it was taken seems to be eye level height. To me that turns it into just a quick snapshot, a different angle would change that.
I'm not saying this is a better example or any good, as it was taken about a year after I started taking photos again but it shows what I'm talking about. I'll revisit this spot in a few weeks to do it over. These side walls are just over one foot high.
This advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.
You have a good eye, because that's exactly what it was. My wife was pushing me along so I just snapped a real quick one as we walked pass. I'll be back there many times to come so I'll have more chances to grab more perfect photos.

Thanks for the critique!
Appreciate 0