07-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #163
moog55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Theodore View Post
While driving my dirty black IS300 down Bellevue Way towards the I-90 entrance ramp last night I spotted a truly gorgeous gray E92 with tinted windows, an 'm3post.com' white sticker in the rear side window, huge BBS wheels, and a very nice drop.

I actually joined this forum to send my compliments to this specific member, whoever he is. My wife proclaimed that to be her dream car and that we must buy one next!

So, thanks to this member for easing my eventual transition into an E92 M3! Your car really looked fantastic!
i believe that would be me. i must have been driving home from work. i appreciate the kind words, especially coming from someone that drives a 911 turbo! the 911 turbo and 911 gt3/rs are my dream cars.

if you think my car is nice, you should see some my other friends' M3s from this forum. they are truly amazing. a lot of us will be showing our M3s at Forum Fest on the 18th of this month (next Sunday). you should spin down there in your 911 and come say hi. there's a link for Forum Fest right in this section.

hope to see you there. and welcome!!
Appreciate 0