View Single Post
      01-08-2015, 01:37 PM   #70
Dave07997S
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
Well said. I have no regrets. In fact, quite the opposite: I made the decision to buy a 2013 in part because it would be the one of the last naturally aspirated M cars to roll off the assembly line. I believed then and still believe it will be a classic someday.

I'll be honest: I think the F80 M3 looks awesome, but the F82 M4 looks like ass. If my E92 were stock, I could see the appeal, but with the mods I've put in it (and will soon add), there's no way. Like Fog, my long-term plan is to drive this car for as long as possible. When this engine wears out, I'd like to drop in a Dinan 4.6 stroker or their bored 4.2 with some cams and a 3.45 diff. Shed weight, add power, fix what breaks.

Probably the only other cars that excite me right now are the Carrera GTS, Cayman GTS, or the 991 GT3. But I told my wife when I got the M3 that I wouldn't buy a different car if we had $1 million in the bank, so I guess I'll have to wait until we have $2 million.

That photo is funny. My wife who is Japanese always sees these people tattooed with Kanji or Chinese characters and my wife just starts laughing as the characters used may sound the same but they don't have the same meaning, or the meaning that was intended. In other words, EPIC FAIL!!

Regarding the rest of your post I concur wholeheartedly.

Dave
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0