View Single Post
      01-03-2023, 06:27 AM   #1
MyDadsM3
Too Active
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E90 M3 DCT

Euro Power Motorsports - Throttle Actuators

Just wanted to put together a quick write up with my experiences with EuroPowerMotorsports. I unfortunately had my throttle actuators suddenly go out on me while driving, was able to confirm this when i got home and ran code. Code 2B16 was shown which meant I had TA failure in one of my banks. From this i began researching for replacement parts and came across EPM. I ordered the parts that same night of my failure which was a Friday and had them in my hands by Tuesday. I did the install myself and was able to get the new TA’s in and get my cores sent back as of yesterday. I have now been driving on these new TA’s for around a week now and have 0 issues. All codes are gone and the car runs fantastic. The guys at EPM are very genuine and honest. From getting my package out at a promised time, keeping me updated with anything on their side, and even touching base with me during install. If you come across TA failure and are looking for rebuild service don’t hesitate to touch base with these guys!
Abdul
Attached Images

Abdul1040.50
DrFerry6728.50