View Single Post
      09-22-2009, 11:57 PM   #61
navfaz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 Matte Black E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLud View Post
I could just hear it with my windows closed and the radio off while you were accelerating. Sounded good to me. We missed you on Saturday when we were recording those videos. Hopefully, you can make it the next time we meet up.

I got the detail done by this guy. Incredible work for an unbelievable price. He really went the extra mile and did the best detail I've ever gotten and it's the least I've ever paid. Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

Where are you taking night classes at?
Yeah, I know its loud just didnt think its that loud but I LOVE it! Hopefully I can meet you guys up another time and take off work...I'll at least have my wheels on by then too!

Yeah i'll look into the detail i was just amazed how it was raining yet your car looked clean...

I got to the University of St. Thomas but switched a class so got stuck with a night class once a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
^ Hey navfaz,

I was just wondering if you wanna enroll in the Powerchip group buy that's going to take place in Houston on the weekend of Oct.23rd-25th?

Here's the link if you wanna check it out and join: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...19#post5911519

Thanks!
Yeah I saw that but i'm not too sure I want to do a tune just yet, spent my money on my wheels and I want to do some other cosmetic things before I work my way to a tune and such but thanks for checking!
2008 E93 M3 Silverstone Metallic II (currently Matte Black)/Black l Painted Side Reflectors l Meisterschaft GT2 Exhaust w/ SR Pipes l Passport 9500ci l Clifforrd Alarm/Proximity Sensors l 20" Anthracite Iforged FS Legacy Wheel l LUX H8 LED Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0