Mdriv3r
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
AZ Auto Wheel is the same seller i ordered from. If you have a 6MT, you should be fine. If you have a DCT, dont bother. I asked him very clearly in the beginning if he had DCT cores, to which they said yes. Then they tried to send me an Msport wheel after i waited over 2 weeks. The only credit i can give them is that they fitted up DCT paddles before shipping to me, and sent me pictures of how the fit (terrible). They said functionally they are fine, but i was not happy with the fitment on Msport wheel, and also not happy that they basically lied to me in the beginning thinking they knew more about fitment applications than i did.

At the end i expressed to them my frustration that they didnt inform me they were using an Msport wheel as a core, as i already confirmed on my own that the paddle cutouts are different. again this is why i asked a very specific question before sending payment. Payment was refunded, 3 weeks of my time were wasted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
AZ Auto Wheel is the same seller i ordered from. If you have a 6MT, you should be fine. If you have a DCT, dont bother. I asked him very clearly in the beginning if he had DCT cores, to which they said yes. Then they tried to send me an Msport wheel after i waited over 2 weeks. The only credit i can give them is that they fitted up DCT paddles before shipping to me, and sent me pictures of how the fit (terrible). They said functionally they are fine, but i was not happy with the fitment on Msport wheel, and also not happy that they basically lied to me in the beginning thinking they knew more about fitment applications than i did.

At the end i expressed to them my frustration that they didnt inform me they were using an Msport wheel as a core, as i already confirmed on my own that the paddle cutouts are different. again this is why i asked a very specific question before sending payment. Payment was refunded, 3 weeks of my time were wasted.

I am sorry to hear this man. Perhaps shop around a but on Ebay and message the vendors. Or the other option is to have the wheel reupholstered. I had just wanted to try out the flat bottom. Also those grip areas really help when cornering etc...
Appreciate 0