United_States
Rep
Drives: E9x M3

FS: Alekshop multimedia interface CCC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my used Alekshop multimedia interface, this is for CCC (pre 2009) iDrives.

I used it to play videos from my iphone, so I could watch netflix or slingbox, or just a movie. As well I had mine set up with a backup camera

Worked flawlessly, I am selling because I upgraded to CIC (09+), only thing is I cannot locate all the cables. I am including the AV cable and the keypad as shown. it needs the lcd cable, and the pnp harness I believe. If I find the cables before shipping I will throw them in, but dont expect them!

UPDATE 11/4/12: NOW INCLUDES REQUIRED HARNESSES. One of the connectors tabs to hold it in is about to break but can easily be ziptied or glued. (shown in image below)

Details from Alekshop site: http://www.alekshop.com/multimedia

Multimedia adapter for 2006-2008 3-series, 5-series, X5/X6 BMWs with the new generation iDrive system.

Retail : $379

This Multimedia kit allows you to display video files on your iDrive screen while the vehicle is being driven or parked. It is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to your vehicle. It is a direct fit and doesn't require any modifications to your vehicle.

$250

Attached Images

Last edited by mazda3ndp; 11-04-2012 at 08:58 PM..
Appreciate 0