Rep
Drives: 2008 SSII E90 M3, 1973 Colorad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioter.M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanZHP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pioter.M3 View Post
We might have a scammer in group, I pm'ed OP, later I wrote post about it and now some other user PM me with phone number that You can Google easily and find a lot of bad reviews. Same phone number - different user names, also "Denise outlaw" account was created APR 2022.
You might want to get your phone checked-- I'm a real human, that gave you a real response to your PM, and I also have a real job that requires my attention; I'm sorry the 24 hours it took me to respond was too long.

If any of you would like a more immediate response, please feel free to email me: ecroy@definitivemotorwerk.com

Apologies for any delays in PMs; I should have specified how to contact me- I'm only on here about once a day. If any of you are local, please feel free to swing by the shop and check out the car for yourself.

Thanks!
My phone is 100% fine, I'm saying that Denise outlaw is a scam account. Not Yours.
This has happened to me before. Someone sees that we comment "PM'd" and then use a different account to reach out to us with a number to scam. Ignore anything that's received from a random account (especially one that's just created!). Nothing on you OP, just other crappy people out there trying to take advantage.
Appreciate 0