View Single Post
      12-18-2018, 11:36 AM   #13
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Like the title says. What's that one (or more) typo you always make no matter how hard you try to slow your fingers down on the keyboard and not do it, your fingers just wont listen and always misspell.

Here's mine:

1) I always transpose "l" and "d" in words like would (woudl), could (coudl), should (shoudl).

2) "To the" always ends up "tot eh". Example: Let's go tot eh store tonight.

3) "is" sometimes ends up "id" which is super annoying because spellcheck doesn't catch it.

4) The one I'll never live down: I once submitted a cover letter for a job application with the following salutation: "Dear Sir or Madman". Doh. Didn't get a call back.
All of these....daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
I can never type "definitely" correctly on the first try. Usually takes me backspacing three or four times before my fingers slow the hell down.
On the rarest of occasions do I get it right on the first try. I've come to realize that I may use it too often. Also remediate for some damn reason.

When using the keyboard on my phone, all the letters on the bottom row when used I end up hitting the space bar instead. My fingers work faster than my eyes so I have to proof read everything before I send it. Between accidentally hitting the space bar and auto correct, my texts can end up saying some pretty wild shit.
Appreciate 1
JP102465.00