Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostofsenna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Beautiful. Now I really want stock ZCPs back.
Thanks!

I had an e46 with the OEM ZCP wheels. I had them refinished in hopes of getting them a darker gunmetal color such as your Vorsteiners. The powder-coater really missed the mark and I was pretty unhappy with the shade of gunmetal that came out. Always regretted not leaving the ZCP style wheel in its OEM form. As you can tell, I'm an OEM+ guy. Food for thought if you are going to refinish your ZCPs.
I had an E46 ZCP in IB as well and the wheels were coated before I got the car and it never looked right. I'm an OEM+ guy as well which is why I'm selling these and going back to ZCPs. I sold my GTS ones for these so I'll have to source some. I may even get the replicas so I can have 19x10s all around. Your picture sold me on what I need to do so I appreciate you posting. I'm going kw sleeve kit as well. Then it'll be tune and brakes.
Which route are you going with a tune? Local shop or one of the advertisers on M3 Post?
I'm unsure at the moment. TTFS has a great price right now. Gintani BPM Evolve etc all have great reviews. It's really going to come down to who can make it as easy as possible with converting back to stock for maintenance/Warranty work.
BOOF-M34451.50