View Single Post
      09-09-2008, 12:26 AM   #66
FranklinDelanoBluth
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F430

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
When did I berate them? The fact is they remain scretaive to protect their profits, that is a fact it is neither negative nor positive.

The E39 M5 was out for a much longer time than the E46 M3, which car had the larger aftermarket? Hell, how about vs. the E36 M3?

The M3's ALWAYS have more parts, superchargers, strokers, forced induction, you name it. Larger market that wants to tune, you should be able to figure that out.

Some unheard of company? I bet BHS will have something, maybe evosport, maybe turner, there are plenty of other tuners out there who have done engine work and are on Dinan's level of expertise if not higher.
First we have accusations of naivety on my part and then 'even you should be able to figure that out?' You sound like a poorly educated teenager. Also, for the record, superchargers are included in the forced induction category.

"Translation: we want to keep the profits for ourselves," is extremely negative and quite frankly so redundant and stupid I cannot believe I'm writing this message as it clearly isn't worth getting into any sort of a discussion with you. The M3 may have a larger tuning market but that does not necessarily correlate into quality aftermarket products. That is a completely off topic discussion that has no place in this thread. Later down the line feel free to write about the tuning kits you purchase from one of the companies you've mentioned, unfortunately I haven't heard of them.
Appreciate 0