View Single Post
      02-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #110
Top_Gear
Private
Rep
Drives: M3-E90-6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Anyone have this tune with Akra evo? I know ESS has a specific tune for the Akra system but Im guessing with this you would just run stage 2?
That would be me. I got Alex's tune with my newly installed Akra evo and the car is completely transformed. This is how the car was meant to drive from the factory my friends! People go overboard with their mods on this forum but the bottom line is that all you need to have an amazing driving experience with this M3 is a full Akra exhaust, and Alex's Akra-specific ECU tune. I test-drove a number of cars in 2017, including the new M3, wanting to upgrade from my 2008-E90 (which BTW I bought in 2008) and doing these 2 simple upgrades made me realize what a special car this is and saved me from blowing a large hole in my bank account by trading it in for a new car.

While I am here I want to say that all the good publicity Alex is getting is well deserved. He is the nicest guy you will ever meet, knows his S/W stuff cold, offers amazing one-on-one service, and has the lowest price in the business. Thank you Alex, you da man!
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34450.00