View Single Post
      10-16-2020, 09:57 AM   #27
94jedi
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 M3

Been super busy the past several weeks so I really haven't driven the car much or had a chance to work on it. Still browsing the forums though and really thought about the overall build/plan for the car. This is assuming I keep it and that a true stripper M3 or Cayman GT4 doesn't jump in my lap lol. So here's my wish list (feel like a kid looking through the Toys 'R' Us catalog lol), or at least my thoughts at the moment which are always subject to change!

Engine/trans:
-Tune (thinking Epic MS here)
-Karbonius Intake Plenum (want a plenum that actually makes power, even if minimal).
-MS Stg II Intake (had this on my e90 M3 and loved it)
-MS Pulleys (had these on my e90 M3 a)
-Autosolutions SSK; unless there's a decent chassis-mount option available these days that looks more OEM
-Ultimate Clutch Pedal
-OEM sachs clutch (prob won't need this until 150k miles or more)

Exhaust:
-Thinking about headers but not too sure about this...anyone have any input?
-BW X-pipe; likely resonated and maybe sport-catted.
-OEM Exhaust; I just prefer the look. Need to get rid of the ActiveAutowerke on there now.

Suspension:
-Thinking Ohlins R&T here, given the suggestions/intended use.
-GC Camber plates
-Upgraded OEM components as needed

Brakes:
-Stoptech ST60/40 Kit...Unless there's a better option/value for the weekend warrior, I think I've made up my mind on this.

Wheels/Tires:
-18" or 19" EC-7's or ARC-8's. Not sure yet. Also not sure if I want to run a square setup on the street...
-Tires...tough one here; my go to is the MPS 4s, but I think I want a bit more for the track...Any suggestions?

Interior:
-Front seats - not looking to go crazy but the seating position in the e9x M3 isn't ideal, even compared to my F10 M5. I'm able to get so much lower in the M5; looking for the same in the M3. Sportsters may be the way to go.

Exterior: I would like a GTS lip like the one in the GB...but that's a bit of a luxury at this point.

So that's about it for the moment. I'm sure I'll think of some other stuff along the way!