bimmer456
Major General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
LOL, not a particularly typical scenario... i've noticed in Europe, Asia and Middle East people usually have far more in cash than in the USA. In fact; the median family savings in the US is $3,500. That's a bit scary to me.
That's horrible.

My inheritance is tied down, so I got to pay taxes for it but I can't cash in on anything but the truth is I don't need much. I rather die than go shopping and my husband is more than capable for supporting for the family.

I'm willing to go to great lengths so I don't have to spend a cent. I hate shopping that much. I also get my kicks with doing renovations with budgets of cents and then selling for a bit more.

I think it's funny how anti spending I am, but if you give me a hundred bucks, I rather find a way to make it a hundred and 5 than spend it. It's not that I need more, it's just that I really,really fucking hate shopping.

Now, give me a long term profit and then let's talk.
Buy Apple stock and hundred bucks will be 150 bucks in less than a year. Though a share currently costs north of $180 so you would need to invest more.
Appreciate 0