View Single Post
      12-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #24
330CIZHP
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 CI ZHP

Grossely incorrect. 599 GTO, GT2 RS, Noble 600, 458 Italia, pre-prod Lexus LFA (and 'ring edition), LP570-4 superleggera etc. all have proven to slaughter the GTR in head to head comparisons around a race track while many offering much superior, visceral, engaging and dynamic driving experience.

No doubt, GTR offers a lot of car and performance numbers to boot for the price that is tough to match and puts it at a much higher padestal, but let's not get carried away there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_BatBoy_187 View Post
Lol, why is it people see "Nissan" a word of shame or something? It's a name that actually puts other cars to shame x5 times the price! LOL everyone who ever paid a lot of money on P cars thinking they have the best performance and all that, get what? Ass kicked on a track! And with a few mods it could murder them on straights as well!

The only reason I love the M and like it better is because of comfort IMO; seats, some luxury and decent size with a masterpiece for an engine! But to say that the GTR is " a Nissan " Loooool get over yourselves people. This nissan killed everything, except the GT2 Rs which was actually made for revenge And compare the prices; the GTR is one of the best vehicles out there. If I were to change my car, the GTR would be my choice no doubt!

I respect, love and adore that car. To say it's "just a Nissan" is so ignorant and childish and very freaking stupid.

If it were only equipped with better seats....oh well. To each his own....///M for me

- Lamborghini on turbocharging

Last edited by 330CIZHP; 12-06-2010 at 01:35 PM..
Appreciate 0