United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
  [0.00]
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninCoder View Post
I ordered a pair of actuators from M Power Motorsports over two weeks ago. I haven't received the parts and I haven't been successful in contacting anyone there. Does anyone know if they are still functioning?
I went thru the same BS a couple weeks ago. After 15 days of no shipping I finally had to (via chat) kindly remind him that OUR reviews and endorsements of his company are what makes it grow since he is not allowed to promote here on the forum. Then I got a lie that my order was shipping that day. He created a label so it showed up on USPS but it didn’t actually ship. Then another back and forth on that the next day, he claimed USPS took it so I told him he should call because if that’s true, they lost it. Then POOF right at the time USPS opened the next day it magically appeared. Almost as if someone went to the post office and dropped of a package at 7am. He said all the right things offered on his own to refund part of the order for the inconvenience BUT he never did. Then he marked my core as being “refunded” but it wasn’t actually refunded to my account for over a week later. All of the great reviews he has are now over a year old, after my experience he’s definitely gone way down from that. The product itself works fine, though I’m pretty sure rebuildUK is the one who actually rebuilds them, but actually getting it and getting your core money back is a diff story. I feel like it’s quicker and cheaper to ship the TAs off to UK for a rebuild rather than go thru Mpower. My experience with Mpower wasn’t good but my advice is do the “chat” option on the website and press a little harder that was the only way I got a response from him
Appreciate 1
BOOF-M34450.00