03-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #85
kbahl21
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Fool View Post
Nice!!!!

Honestly the few AMG's or 500 series Mercedes I have run across on the autobahn cannot compete with the M3.

YES they have more HP, YES the have more torque, and YES they are un-fuckin-stable at higher speeds.... which is why I beat every one I come across. I have no issues at 140-150-160-170 mph (160-170 is scary though lol) They may pull me by one or two car lengths initially but at about 130-140 I start reeling them in because the drivers are not secure in their "high hp" death mobiles.

Proof in in the pudding..... I raced my buddy in his 2011 GT500 (550 hp 505 torque) and he pulled me like a raped ape... until 125. When we stopped I asked him what the deal was, and he simply replied that the car was just too squirrely at 130+. I have seen him decimate several SL 55's 63's and a few C63's at our version of race wars and on the track the GT500 will eat any AMG (in the moderate price range). So the end point here is, if handling wise our M3's will out perform monster hp and torque cars..... and a Porsche is not in the budget..... why would you buy anything else???
who said mb's are unstable at high speeds?

"drivers are not secure in their "high hp" death mobiles"---this is what we call pussies. There is nothing wrong with their cars, they are just scared of the numbers that are showing up on the speedo. You can see this with drivers that own bmw's, or any other car brand too... people that know nothing about the cars they are in or how to drive the ones they have.

and the new gt500's are no joke. they have well over 100whp and 200 more lbft of tq more than the m3.

Last edited by kbahl21; 03-05-2011 at 08:41 AM..
Appreciate 0