01-13-2010, 12:33 PM   #84
jrlee53
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG View Post
OMG the same thing happen to me with my 03 X5 4.6is that I had a few mods done to 3 years ago. It was in the GSP garage 3rd floor towards the back by Nieman Marcus I actually caught them in the act when it happen!! Since I parked far away from the entrance and the rest of the cars, what they would do was park there old white Lexus SC400 real close to my car. I can still remember the plate. RBB80A I believe. However since it was three of them and only myself and my brother and I had no idea if they were armed or not I just pretended to get in my car and leave. The guy was basically shaking a can of fix-a-flat to make believe his car had a flat. There was also two other guys in his car. My key hole was also popped. Long story short since I got their plate when I watched them leave I gave it to the Paramus Police department. Car was titled to a woman in Newark whose bf was busted twice already for grand theft auto. BTW they weren't white if you get my hint so watch where ya park and whose around!
God damn, I would've went Charles Bronson on them. You would think people would get the hint that popping the lock on bmw's doesn't work that well. Just reaffirms that I won't ever go back there. I'll get my Auntie Annie's pretzels elsewhere.

2003 Cobra -> 2010 BMW e90 M3 - Space Grey - Black on Carbon Leather Int. - BRILLIANT CAR!!
Appreciate 0