Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Jeffe 5 View Post
Now thats nice and bright
Looks Good
Thanks Brother! That's what I was hoping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Nice! I was gonna do the same in my garage but missed the sale at Lowe's for these. Those LED strip lights are pretty expensive for what they are.

I will go the lazy way since I have no desire to to tear up the ceiling to run conduit (joists are perpendicular to where I need to run pipe). I'll just run it externally and paint to match the ceiling. I just have a single exposed bulb fixture in each car bay now so it won't be too bad. Might replace the bulb fixtures w/ 4' strips and do a perpendicular 8' strip (a few feet away) for each bay.
That's what I previously had. A single lightbulb fixture in each bay. All I did was buy the lightbulb adapter that allows you to plug in an electrical plug so that's where the LED plugs into. So from the picture that's the light towards the back of the garage. And than I removed the bulbs from the garage door opener unit and did the same thing but I scooted the LED's further down that way I have even coverage from front to back. The lights turn on automatically when I open the garage and they automatically turn off after I think 2 min? But what's cool is in the garage control unit there's a smaller button I can hit to turn the light on individually or have all 6 on like as seen
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0