Thread: Samsung Note9
View Single Post
      12-07-2018, 03:37 PM   #44
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

So a month later I finally snagged a black Note 9. This thing is a beast to say the least. The customization is off the charts.

A few notables:
Dual bluetooth sync (ability to sync to 2 bluetooth devices at once) - this comes in handy if you and another person want to listen to the same audio on separate headphones i.e watching video/movies/shows on your phone or if you have multiple bluetooth speakers in your home.

Bluetooth audio separation - If you are playing audio through bluetooth to an external speaker and want to watch a youtube video at the same time, you can separate the audio output to where the music continues to play through the external speaker and have the audio for the video on your phone come through the phone without interuption.

S-Pen remote - pretty handy for taking pictures and listening to music. I've been using this at the gym while doing cardio. I can set my phone down, put the s-pen in my pocket and pause the music or skip to the next track without having to look at or touch my phone.

Truly impressed with the feel and build of this phone. I haven't been this impressed with a phone since I worked in the cell phone industry and smart phones first hit the market.

Last edited by King Rudi; 12-07-2018 at 03:45 PM..
Appreciate 2
BayE301341.00