View Single Post
      12-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #43
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord View Post
It's people like you who make me sometimes wonder if America is even worth fighting for. Thankfully we have the most selfless military in the world which allows sheep like yourself to go about your their simple little care free lives and continue to exist in the bubble of security that we provide.
I lol'd at this. Maybe you don't realize it, but America is one of the biggest thugs since it got its fucking independence in 1776. Let's see, treason to it's home country, oh well, no problem. Rape and pillage the Native Americans and STILL to this day treat them like shit? no problem. Continuing through the 19th and 20th century, we went in and invaded South American countries and oppressed them. Third world countries in the middle east, etc...

Think about it, here are the naive, innocent third world countries, needing help, here comes the Badass Super Power USA to help us out. Yes! We need help, what will you do? We will tell you we can help you, and you will need tons of money, so we will loan it out to you (billions of dollars) and you will think we are doing a good job until a few years later where everything fails - lo and behold, we've been setup and now we owe the USA billions of dollars!?
Sure the S.American countries haven't done much, but think about the middle east...they're not like the S. Americans and when they get fked over, they take revenge.

Why not read some books after you're done "killing some baddies" ?

Just don't be so closed minded, sure war changes people - They see things, they do things, but that doesn't change the facts.

Sex, Money, Power - the three main factors of seduction. This is what the U.S. government thrives on. PM me if you want more info....

Oh and incase you don't believe me, this is a quotation from Donald Rumsfeld...."We [the pentagon] cannot track 2.3trillion dollars in transactions"

look up Jim Minnery...he tried to look up where $300M USD went...but when he confronted the director, he got "why do you care about this stuff??"
-defense financing and accounting, former marine.
Appreciate 0